LERómetro CA - Convite À Leitura

'Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton? - a machine without feelings? And can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! - I have as much soul as you - and full as much heart!'
'I am no bird; and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will, which I now exert to leave you.'

Escrito no século XIX, por Charlotte Bronte, o livro conta a história de uma órfã e da sua luta para viver uma vida feliz, numa altura em que, sem o apoio da família, as mulheres tinham poucas opções. Mesmo assim, Jane consegue triunfar, ultrapassar obstáculos e preconceitos sociais, construir uma família e encontrar a felicidade.

Sugestão Prof. Débora Rodrigues
#LERometro #ColegioAmorim #sugestoesleitura #leiturasparatodos #CAaler



Comentários

Mensagens populares